Commentator and writer Matthew Parris has said of my Hotel Stories: “Charming, fun and fast-paced, Seven Hotel Stories brings Pimm’s wit and vigour to that most difficult of literary forms, the short story.”
“Seven Hotel Stories” looks like this
You can see all my published writing, including Seven Hotel Stories, at my Robert Pimm Author Page. The list includes three Hotel Stories not in the above volume:
- Seven Ukrainian Girls (“Hotel Stories” No. 8);
- Total Control (“Hotel Stories” No. 9); and
- Hotel Corona (“Hotel Stories” No.10).
Other complete short stories you can read on this site include:
- Fixing It: a man terrorises his wife, then his daughter. She wants to make things better.
- Taxi to London: a difficult relationship gets worse and worse.
I hope you enjoy my short stories. If you would like to try something longer, you might like to explore “My Novels”.
P.S. If you enjoy fresh, original writing, feel free to friend me on Facebook or sign up for e-mail updates when I publish my weekly posts (top right – the “click here” blue button). If you would prefer a monthly update, join my mailing list. You can explore the range of writing on this site via my five pleasure paths.