On 15 October my new novel CORONA CRIME came out – a thriller for a world in the grip of Coronavirus. Find out more about this extraordinary book here.
Welcome to CORONA CRIME.
CORONA CRIME: the video
To mark the publication of CORONA CRIME on 15 October, I read the first two chapters on Facebook. You can listen to the results here. It lasts 28 minutes.
CORONA CRIME: the introduction
If you would like to read more about this thriller for a world in the grip of Coronavirus, including the full text of Chapters 1-4, you can find them right here (links in bold italics are to other posts on this site).
CORONA CRIME: the Amazon links
If you fancy looking at CORONA CRIME on Amazon, the links are here:
CORONA CRIME: the cover
CORONA CRIME: should you read it?
If you enjoy gripping thrillers that make you think, CORONA CRIME may be the book for you. Other features include:
- strong female lead characters;
- some excellent black comedy;
- plenty of action;
- a love story;
- a gripping plot that spans the globe, including California, New York City, London, Vienna, Tashkent, Warsaw, Samarkand, Hanoi, the Philippines and Bergen op Zoom;
- a page-turner;
- topicality: not for nothing do I call this “A thriller for a world in the grip of Coronavirus”;
- commentary on today’s troublesome world and some of the things wrong with it;
- novelty – it’s brand new.
If any of those sound appealing, take a look.
That’s it for this week! I hope you like the book. I put a lot of work into it.